Lipo Battery Voltage Tester & Lipo Low Voltage Buzzer Alarm
Programmable tester with alarm for LiPo 1 – 8S (3.7V – 29,6V) is a small device essential for any Li-Po power model pack in which the regulator does not cut power at critically low voltage which can cause damage to the package.
The device needs to be plugged in the balance connector. When the voltage drops below a preset critical voltage (default 3.3V) on any cell, you notice a red LED and loud buzzer!
- Supported battery types: LiPo / LiIon / limn / LiFe
- Precision: + – 0.01V
- Display voltage for one cell: 0.5 – 4.5V
- Display voltage for the entire battery: 0.5 – 36V
- Low voltage alarm: 2 to 3 S
- voltage trigger alarm: 2.7 – 3.8V per cell
- The method of warning: a beep and the LED in red
Voltage Meter 1-8S Lipo
Voltage meter Lipo – The device attaches to the package for plug balancera.Miernik successively shows the voltage of each of the target, and finally displays the voltage of the whole package
Color Display – Red
The number of cells – 2S to 6S
Connector – plug balancer
Dimensions 40 * 20 * 10 mm (without pins)€6,95
GPX Extreme meter voltage – Lipo Tester
- LCD li>
- Type loaded cells: LiPo, LiFe, LiIon li>
- Support 2-7 cells li>
- Indicates total voltage, capacity of the individual cell voltage on the individual cell, the lowest and highest voltage and the target voltage difference between the most and least charged cell.
- Dimensions: 84 x 50 x 16mm li>
- Weight: 42g li>
- LCD li>